World Trade Centre

>> Sunday, September 5, 2010

I spent almost the whole day at the World Trade Centre or known as the Twin Towers. The sight of the buildings just made me feel so excited.  My friends and I walked all the way  from our hotel to the buildings. Along the way,  I took photos from  the slightest glimpse of the building from  afar  until close up when  I reached  to the buildings. This was one of the famous buildings in the world and at one time was the tallest building in the world. Clean structure steel made its  facade. I could not believe until now that the building is gone and perished because of the September 11.

Tubular steel frame of the building structure 
made the facade of the building

 
Only 1 WTC had antenna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright© 2010 mytravellog-kembara

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP