Paris

>> Saturday, September 25, 2010

I visited Paris twice in 1995 and 2004 respectively. Talking about Eiffel Tower makes me  feel excited about my previous  visit to Paris. New York has to wait because I have not done yet. In this post you will see some of my favorite photos of Paris that I have taken. What do I like about Paris? One of the things because there is  lots of interesting places to  visit. For those who love building and architecture there are many places to see  historical and beautiful buildings and of course the famous  steel structure of Eiffel Tower. I  found   the French language too,  beautiful. The communication  was a bit difficult at  that time  because the French people prefer to communicate in French though they can understand and converse in English. I just grasped few words like Bonjour and Merci beaucoup. I have to admit languages are not  not my forte.



Eiffel Tower

Grande Arche De La Defense

Notre-Dame Cathedral

Montmartre, Paris

Eiffel Tower

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright© 2010 mytravellog-kembara

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP