China Town

>> Sunday, September 5, 2010

I went to visit China Town alone without my friends. China town is located at the East side of Manhattan. I was felling a little bit scared and excited at the same time. We were  staying at the YMCA . What I heard it was dangerous taking the train alone by yourself especially at night time. There were lots stores and they extended to the storefronts and sidewalks, selling stuff like watches, souvenirs and bags and you can always bargain. I accidentally  met a Malaysian who had emigrated to New York  and started business there. Unfortunately I was just not in the mood and tired to take  photos. So I left without any photos of China town and I regret it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright© 2010 mytravellog-kembara

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP