Happy New Year, Maal Hijrah 1432H

>> Monday, December 6, 2010

Today, Tuesday 7th December  is new Muslim lunar calender year 1432H. It is an important day and  a new year for the Muslim. Maal Hijrah, which is also called Awal Muharam falls on the first day of  the Islamic month of  Muharam.  Awal Muharram, the start of the Muslim year, is based on the date of the Hijrah  meaning "migration", of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) from Makkah to Medinah.

Time flies so fast and it  seems lots of things I need to catch up and  many of my dreams have not been  realized. I miss traveling and visiting new places and see people. There are still many places I want to go like Barcelona, Venice and  Florence.I like to see the organic shaped   buildings in Barcelona  by Antonio Gaudi. I like to see beautiful lakes in Japan. Capture the view and   landscape. I want to take photos  of John Hancock building in Chicago, USA. I want to visit Mecca and Masjid Nabawi, Insyallah. Amin one day.

 So I say insyallah, if god wills. I quote these two beautiful verses from the Quran;
"Indeed, Allah [alone] has knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs.  And no soul perceives what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul perceives in what land it will die. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. (34) " ( Surat Luqman (34): 31)
 "And never say of anything, 'I shall do such and such thing tomorrow. Except (with the saying): 'If God wills!' And remember your Lord when you forget...'" (  Surat Al Kahf (18):24 )

I make dua that I will migrate to become a better person. I make dua may Allah   gives me good in this world and good in the hereafter,  for my kids, my parents, my  family, my friends and all Muslims. Amin.  I make dua may our beloved nation, Malaysia continues to  prosper and peaceful and safe from power crazy and greedy people who want Putrajaya  for themselves, by hook or by crook. Amin.

For all  Muslims, my  followers, viewers  and everybody out there, I wish you all the best and may  all you dreams and wishes come true. Life is short, forget about the past and do not  worry about the future. Live you life fully  today, live in the moment and be present  because tomorrow could be your last day on earth. Live your   like a  traveler or a backpacker  because this life is a transition and short and delusions and the hereafter is the destiny and the final stop.
Happy New Year! 
Salam Maal Hijrah 1432 , Salam 1 Malaysia , 1 Ummah

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright© 2010 mytravellog-kembara

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP