Time flies and 14th GE 2018

>> Saturday, April 7, 2018

 I have been missing for  almost 4 years from  blogosphere. I have not abandoned my blog totally. This blog is still my baby. I do not really have any good excuses except time flies so fast. It felt just like 4 months I did not write  on  my blog  but it is actually  4 years. I am like a seasoned  politician  who appears  once in a while  giving  promises and 'dedak' to the rakyat and vanishes after winning election. I have voted twice in general elections and this year will be my third.

The Malaysia's partliament was dissolved today to pave way for 14th general election that probably will be  be held at the end of this month,  I  have been following the political scene in Malaysia through  local television  news and internet.

I  am feeling old these days and I am 4 years older than the last time  I was  in blogosphere.  I hope  Malaysians    will not vote for old leader to be our  prime minister. Especially those who are more than 75 years old, They are easily tired, having problem remembering things,  always need to go to hospital for cheek ups  and operations.  This is not the leader  we want in this digital age and for Malaysia to be a developed nation. Let  them  rest and spend quality  time with their family and look after  their health and do other more important things.

 I remember those days when low cost hosing, the  selling price per unit was  at RM25 000 with 650 sq feet built-up area and cement rendered finishes in bedrooms and living room. I handled few low cost  housing projects  in 2000. That time Khir Toyo was Selangor MB.  Now our government   have built PPR housing or People's Housing Projects  throughout Malaysia,  selling price  at  very  low rate at RM35000 per unit  in Peninsular Malaysia and RM42,000 per unit in Sabah and Sarawak targeted for low income group.  The construction cost is more than RM100,000 per unit. These units  have  built-in kitchen  cabinet,  bigger built-up area, more than 1 toilet,  better finishes and  more facilities but definitely 'no swimming pool'. Click here to read more about PPR housing.

How lucky are people these days.  Those who want to change or 'ubah'  the government,  think twice. Be rational  not emotional.

p/s Life is short

Bangunan UMNO Shah Alam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright© 2010 mytravellog-kembara

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP