Shah Alam - Mesmerizing view

>> Saturday, November 27, 2010

I used my nephew's camera Nikon DX Digital SLR 50mm Camera   to take photos of the night view of Shah Alam. It took me a while before I got the hang of it.Too many menus, sub menus and settings for me to figure it out and choose and I did not have manual with me to refer to.I am used to my old Yashica SLR  50mm manual camera. That was the good old days of film.  All I need to do is just set the shutter speeds and aperture and I am ready to go. I have to say that I am from the old school. Sometimes technologies just drive you nuts and complexity of  digital camera is one of them .

The night view of Shah Alam is  amazing from the apartment. The view of the Masjid in the night  setting is so mesmerizing. What is more amazing and interesting, you can  see  The Petronas Twin Towers and the Menara KL in the background. The Petronas Twin Towers were  the tallest building in the world for six years from 1998 to 2004, until Taipei 101 was  completed  in 2004 and   surpassed their height. Now the tallest building in the world is Burj Khalifa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates after gaining the title this year  in April  2010. It  measures 828m in height.

 The Petronas Twin Towers and Menara KL 
The blow-up photo

Masjid Sultan Sallahudin with KLCC and Menara KL in the background


SUK building



 




Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright© 2010 mytravellog-kembara

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP